Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Seven Hills Hospital brings a world of compassion, hope and best practice medical care to the people who need it the most. We are a growing, private, 134-bed psychiatric hospital that is dedicated to providing high-quality care for adults, geriatrics, and adolescents (ages 5-17) who are suffering from behavioral health and chemical dependency issues. Our patients recover at our new, state-of-the art medical facility in the Seven Hills area of Henderson, Nevada. Henderson is one of the fastest growing cities in the US and is located just 7 miles from the famed Las Vegas Strip and a couple of miles from beautiful Lake Mead.
Seven Hills Hospital is part of Acadia Healthcare system, a provider of behavioral health services throughout the US.
Join the team of highly dedicated professionals. We are presently looking for a Full Time Biller/Collector who will report to the Business Office Director and be responsible for billing, charge/payment posting and collections. The Biller/Collector is responsible for accurate completion of claim forms, promptly billing insurance companies and follow-up on outstanding balances.
- Accurately post all outpatient charges in HMS and PMC daily/upon receipt. *Also responsible for Room/Bed charge corrections in HMS.
- Accurately enter patient demographic, diagnosis and charge information into PMC for billing and log charges in designated logs upon receipt/daily.
- Accurately post all patient/insurance payments, contractual adjustments and other adjustments upon receipt/daily and reconciled with HMS reports/required systems and Deposit Log notations.
- Review all mail and determine steps necessary to resolve, distribute and log/scan as applicable.
- Bill and log accurate Patient Statements weekly and electronic claims daily.
- Track and document claims receipt for all electronic and paper claims as per internal confirmation processes.
- Print/correct/log errors on the Claims Validation report in HMS and SSI daily.
- Research and report account balance discrepancies.
- Update the following logs before leaving each day: End Of Day Log, Medicare/Medicare Bad Debt Log, Deposit Log, Patient Statement Transmission Log
High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 2 years related experience, preferably in a hospital setting.
- Knowledge of insurance: HMO/PPO, COMMERCIAL, MEDICARE, MEDICAID, TRICARE etc.
- Computer Literacy in Word, Excel and Internet.
- Strong communication skills
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
Seven Hills Hospital offers competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, leave benefits, life insurance and 401k plan.
No Agency calls please.
Seven Hills Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...