Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The Supervisor of Dining Services oversees the daily operations of all F&B outlets & Pools, which functions year-round. This includes responding to emergencies and guest complaints; opening, closing and cleaning the pool area; completing administrative tasks; upholding standards of service, safety and cleanliness; supervising, training and scheduling staff.
* Oversees staff and operations of the pool area and outlets including related departments such as Public Areas Department (PAD), Food and Beverage, and Retail to ensure that service and safety standards are being met.
* Hires, trains, and supervises staff.
* Ensures staff adheres to the property policies and procedures and handles all discipline and performance reviews.
* Facilitates and maintains consistent safety programs, training and documentation to ensure the overall safety of guests in the pool area and outlets.
* Monitors overall guest satisfaction on the pool decks and outlets with regards to entertainment experience and overall enjoyment levels.
* Communicates with pool and F&B support departments such as PAD, Laundry, Hotel Operations. Convention Service and Catering, and Security as needed to ensure the smooth operation of services.
* Schedules staff and ensures accuracy of timekeeping records.
* Completes administrative tasks using various technology and software.
* Assists with ordering inventory and other essential office functions.
* Perform all other job related duties as requested.
* Minimum age of 21 years.
* At least 2 years of Bar/Lounge supervisory experience.
* At least 2 years of Restaurant supervisory experience.
* At least 2 years of Pool supervisory experience.
* At least 2 years of customer service experience.
* At least 1 year of experience in pool or food and beverage operations.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Able to lead and mentor a team.
* Have interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all business contacts.
* Professional appearance and demeanor.
* Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
* Proficiency in Stratton Warren, Opera, Infogenesis, and Spotfire.
* Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
* This is not an official job description for this position and is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.