A private group that is a large, hospital-based group, serving Las Vegas, NV since 1973 and due to growth, are expanding services and looking for an excellent candidate. We are searching for a fellowship-trained pediatric radiologist to join our team of two well established pediatric radiologists. This addition of a 3rd physician is due to excellent growth in this market. We serve the Sunrise Children's Hospital as well as its sister hospitals in Las Vegas. We are a busy 25 person group, working at three major hospitals, and two outpatient imaging centers. All of our radiologists are fellowship trained.
* Well-established, cohesive group, so there is always availability of colleagues to consult on complex cases
* Willingness to have a mix of adult diagnostic radiology cases, with much higher percentage of pediatric cases.
* Competitive starting salary leading to partnership track
* Graduating fellows or experienced pediatric radiologists are welcome to apply
We have the largest level 3 NICU in the state of Nevada and the largest PICU also in the state. The pediatric intensive care physicians provide sedation on all imaging cases as needed, freeing up your time and attention to focus on the imaging. We also has the only Pediatric Heart Program in Nevada. This program rivals many of the major west coast academic institutions in the volume and complexity of cases it sees. We exclusively provide the Cardiac CT and MRI as needed on all these cases. The pediatric Emergency Department sees over 50,000 cases per year and has 32 beds. This is completely separate from the Adult E.D. The pediatric residency program from University of Nevada does the majority of their training at this hospital, with a total of 36 residents. There is potential for future teaching opportunities with pediatric radiology residents on clinical rotation and with radiology residents in a program that the group is in the process of establishing.
The Las Vegas area is one of the fastest growing regions of the country. Many young families are moving here daily, hence the pediatric volume growth. The historic reputation of a city with incredible entertainment, resorts, golf courses and restaurants still stands; but now we are also a city with major sports teams including professional hockey and football. The sunshine and warm weather is another attractive feature as is the close proximity to many west coast cities, allowing for easy weekend getaways. The area is home to 357 public schools along with over 40 large private schools. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package and relocation assistance.
Our benefits include:
* Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
* 401(k) with annual matching program
* Advanced and continuing medical education
* Leadership training and advancement opportunities
* Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
* Professional liability insurance
* Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...