ARMED SECURITY OFFICER - FULL TIME
Employment Type: Full-Time
Have you been looking for a company that will treat you like a human being and not just a number? A company that fuels the growth and development of its employees? A company that rewards hard work and dedication? ... then, Marksman Security Corporation is the family for you!
We provide uniformed security services for a variety of clients offering diverse assignments at locations around the Las Vegas Valley.Responsibilities
- Safeguarding property and lives
- Job satisfaction – measurable reward for simply doing a good job
- Enjoys meeting people, friendly with an approachable personality
- Must have reliable transportation and a working phone (cellphone preferred)
- Ability to engage in productive conversations that lend to enforcing rules and policies
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written guidelines, and instructions
- Be physically able to walk/stand/sit for extended periods
- Be able to perform routine foot, bike or vehicle patrols, checks and inspections throughout property
- Be able to manage stress effectively, multitask and manage time efficiently
- Ability to stay focused, alert and aware of your surrounding
- Comfortable with operating CCTV equipment, computers, tablets and smartphones
- Must be available to work any site, any shift and abide by terms of flex officer agreement.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have or possess:
- Excellent past employment work history and references
- A valid and current Nevada Armed PILB Guard Card
- Two forms of valid I.D
- A valid NV driver license and meet company driver eligibility requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Clean criminal history
- Be 21 years or older
- The ability to communicate in English effectively (Bilingual is a plus)
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to engage with the general public in a polite, professional and effective manner and provide assistance
- Ability to read and understand all post instructions, regulations, policies and procedures
- Actively enforce rules
- Computer skills and be able to utilize various devices
- Respond to emergencies quickly and safely, use independent judgment, render assistance and call for appropriate support and assistance
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, heat, high winds and rain
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods
- Able to walk or run on various surfaces (wet or dry tile, concrete, carpet, lawn, gravel)
- Be able to climb and descend stairs or ramps
- As a condition of employment, the employee must complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Uniforms provided
Marksman Security Corporation is a rapidly growing, high-end, privately owned security company originating in Ft. Lauderdale, FL in 2003. Since that time, we have expanded into a multi-million dollar corporation with multiple locations throughout the United States.
Marksman Security Corporation thrives on providing its clients, residents and guests with remarkable Customer Service and we want to know if you have the 'Marksman Personality' that we are looking for!
MSC, NV LIC #1791BJob Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...