- Oversee technical soundness of work performed.
- Meet requirements for client service performed by the department – including consultation with clients, data interpretation, and coordination of support with sample custodian.
- Participate in professional development activities, i.e. publication of papers, active participation in appropriate organizations, attend classes and seminars, etc.
- Review data and reports for accuracy, content and adherence to Company quality control policies.
- Maintains proficiency testing in all areas by evaluating necessary actions needed for compliance.
- Observes, evaluates, and documents the performance of quality control and laboratory testing for each clinical laboratory department and ensure prompt testing.
- Troubleshoots instruments and corrects problems.
- Ensures daily instrument checks and maintenance as specified by manufacturer.
Licenses & Certifications
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...