A regional Hospital is searching for a Hospitalist to partner with primary care physicians in the community. The PC physicians, who currently round on their own patients, have experienced higher volumes in the clinic due to community growth.
The Hospital will hire 1 daytime hospitalist to work 15 shifts per month. The position allows for a flexible block schedule of 15/15, 10/10, 7/7, or any variation desired. The Emergency Medicine physicians provide evening coverage, so there is no call involved.
The Hospitalist should be experienced and willing to perform Hospitalist procedures such as; codes, vent management, and ICU. The higher acuity patients are usually sent to a larger hospital in the region. It is more of an geriatric population so they get cardiac patients, COPD, CHF, over medicated, etc. Very reasonable/low patient census. They average 5-15/day.
If you are interested, then please contact Kim Constantin at CompHealth at 954-###-####, or send your CV for immediate consideration to ...@comphealth.com.
- Day shifts only- may do some clinic work
- Flexible schedule during the month
- Secure and stable hospital employed physician
- Community is located just over 1 hour to Las Vegas
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Full benefits package
- Loan repayment up to $12K per year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: family practice physician, general practice, nocturnist, physician md do, practice, practice physician, practitioner, primary care, provider, urgent care