TOP DRIVERS CAN EARN AN AVERAGE OF $1,300 A WEEK!
Celadon OTR drivers can average 120,000 miles a year or more, while giving you the chance to earn $8,000 in bonuses in your first year! Plus, add a $500 transition bonus on your first check to help cover the cost of changing careers.
- $1,000 Extra Cash every 25,000 Miles in your first year
- $1,000 Paid Vacation time every 30,000 Miles - up to 4 weeks per year
- 1CPM Raise every 120,000 miles with no cap
- Top drivers average $1,300 a week in earnings
- Extra $300 per week for trainers
- Guaranteed Detention Pay
Join the NEW BLUE and enjoy top pay and bonuses with the best vacation package in the industry.
THE NEW BLUE - ALL ABOUT YOU
- Paid Orientation
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Trucks equipped with battery powered APUs, refrigerators & Inverters!
- NEW Pet and Rider Policy - pets up to 75 pounds
- On-site health clinic for drivers and families
- Safety Incentive Program pays huge rewards for safe miles
- 22 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL
Disclaimer: Subject to change without notice, may vary by location and experience, equal opportunity employer. Call recruiter for details.
Associated topics: company driver needed, company driving solo, company over the road, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road company, regional driver route, regional driving route, regular home time, tanker