All Government Loan Specialists must be familiar with both FHA, VA and USDA submission requirements. Government loans require a full file audit and creation of an electronic file which includes origination and closing documentation. Document deficiencies identified during the audit process must be resolved before the loan can be insured. Specialist must be able to obtain exceptions from third parties, including internal and external parties. The essential functions for this position are listed below.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
· High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
· 0-2 years of related experience
· May require bachelor’s degree
· Encompass experience preferred
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Proficient in data entry and management
· Mortgage lending experience required; preferred in insuring government FHA, VA loans
· Understanding of mortgage loan documents (i.e. HUD-1, Form 1009, 92900A, Appraisals, Compliance Inspection Reports, HECM Counseling Certificate, GFE, Title Policies, Home Owner Insurance Policies, etc.)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; e.g. Excel, Word, and Outlook (required)
· High School diploma or equivalent, required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Possess strong attention to detail, analytical and organization skills.
· Ability to interact effectively with third parties and team members.
· Take an active role in seeking continuous individual improvement; support team goals.
· Be available to work overtime when needed.
· Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and current automotive insurance
· Sound judgment and decision-making skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
· Excellent customer service skills
· Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time
· Bend, stoop and stretch as needed
· Prolonged periods of sitting, standing and or ambulating (Employee has some control over the length of time)
· Prolonged use of computers, telephone, and other standard office equipment which includes reading, writing, listening or speaking
· Fluency in English language (written, oral, spoken); fluency in a second language desirable
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...